Reverse Osmosis / Nanofiltration
Poole & Kent has completed more large-scale water treatment plants than any other contractor in Florida – including the world’s largest membrane process water treatment plant in Boca Raton. The ultra-efficient Boca Raton facility is still enjoying a direct chemical cost savings of nearly $1 million per year, together with a day-to-day safety risk to the facility and surrounding community that has been completely avoided.
It’s this type of complex challenge where P&K excels. We believe we have the greatest installed capacity of Reverse Osmosis and Membrane Treatment Facilities in the country – all Florida projects, from membrane softening to plant expansion.
A quick overview of our Membrane Softening (MS), Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Nanofiltration (NF) services:
- Pre-construction design, planning, scheduling, coordination and procurement
- End-to-end treatment construction
- Pump, membrane installations
- Performance testing
- Process instrumentation and control
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment
- Back-up emergency power
- Consistently on-time and on-budget – often under budget
Partial listing of our projects:
- Glades Road Water Treatment Plant Membrane Softening Process Addition – Boca Raton, Florida
- System 3 Water Treatment Facility Membrane Softening Facility, Phase I – West Palm Beach, Florida
- System 3 Water Treatment Facility Membrane Softening Facility, Phase II - West Palm Beach, Florida
- Palm Beach County Water Treatment Plant No. 9 – Boca Raton, Florida
- Hollywood Water Treatment Plant – Hollywood, Florida
- North County Water Treatment Plant Expansion – Vero Beach, Florida
- Norwood-Oeffler Water Treatment Plant Expansion – North Miami Beach, Florida
- Town of Jupiter Nanofiltration Plant – Jupiter, Florida
- South County Regional Water Treatment Plant 12 MGD RO Expansion – Collier County, Florida
- Sawgrass Water Treatment Plant Expansion, Phase I & II – Sunrise, Florida
- WTP No 2 - Contract 4: Reverse Osmosis Plant Site Expansion - Clearwater, Florida
- Peele-Dixie Membrane Plant – Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Hollywood Water Treatment Plant Membrane Replacement – Hollywood, Florida
- North Cape Reverse Osmosis Facility – Cape Coral, Florida
- Lake Region Water Treatment Plant – Belle Glade, Florida
- Village of Tequesta Water Treatment Plant Expansion – Tequesta, Florida
- Hollywood WTP RO Train “A” Replacement – Hollywood, Florida
- North County Regional WTP Membrane Replacement and Interstage Booster - Naples, Florida
Sawgrass WTP Expansion, Sunrise, Florida (18 MGD) -- During construction of P&K's 12 MGD base contract the Owner expedited expansion of the facility to 18 MGD via an innovative design-build delivery method.
Glades Road WTP Membrane Softening Process Addition, Boca Raton, Florida (40 MGD) -- Largest nanofiltration facility in operation in the world.
Clearwater WTP No. 2 Reverse Osmosis Plant Site expansion (6.25 MGD) - The City celebrated the plant's grand opening with a ribbon cutting ceremony
on June 4, 2015.