BIM, 3-D CAD, Pre-construction, and Facility Management
Building Information Modeling (BIM) and 3-D CAD are Poole & Kent specialties. Fact is, our use of BIM technology to deliver heavy construction projects, and provide access to more than 300 EMCOR BIM professionals, sets us apart in this increasingly essential arena. With over 250 full-time 3-D and BIM-enabled MEP detailers, and over 300 3-D/BIM projects completed in the last 3 years, our experience is second to none.
Using our BIM and CAD tools and expertise, we collaborate seamlessly with other project team members, share vital information, and create (and update) optimum solutions early in the process – and throughout the process. This means we can cost-effectively deliver the fast-track construction projects you need to stay competitive in today's challenging marketplace.
The EMCOR edge
P&K offers impressive resources of its own – but with EMCOR's 25+ networked sister companies, plus the collaborating power to implement best practices and share resources across the board, you won't find a more qualified partner.
- AGC BIM Forum (chair of the subcontractor's BIM sub forum)
- BIM presentations given to AIA, CURT, AGC
- Participation in the 3XPT committee IPD workshop
- Member of the Building Smart Alliance Board of Directors
- Strategic partners with Autodesk Software Development Team
A quick overview of our BIM and 3-D CAD services:
- Autocad expertise
- Navisworks expertise
- Pipe Designer software
- Full compliance with your BIM requirements
- Coordination kick-off meetings
- Coordination requests
- FTP sites
- Supplier/purchase commitments and related resources.