P&K executives at Miami International Airport circa 1980.
With the direct field experience of installing 56,000+ linear feet of jet fuel piping at Miami International Airport since the 1980’s, it’s safe to say that Poole & Kent has a thorough understanding of the demands of the Aviation Fueling industry.
We understand the unique security protocols and the importance of keeping operations in service, we have expertise in obtaining dewatering permits from all required local authorities, and we’re sensitive to specific environmental concerns with each project.
A quick overview of our Aviation Fueling services:
- Pre-construction design, planning, scheduling, coordination and procurement
- In-house drafting and AutoCAD departments
- Specialty in jet fuel pipeline systems, coatings & linings, and specialty x-ray welding
- Fully licensed General Contractor
- Fully licensed mechanical, plumbing, electrical, site utility and pollutant storage contractor
- Mechanical Construction-focused for 64+ years
- Full fabricating and welding shop
Poole & Kent Aviation Fueling experience:
- MIA South Terminal Expansion
- MIA Concourse J & Utility Corridor Piping System
- Northside / Concourse “A” Utility Corridor Link
- Concourse “E” Apron & Tunnel
- Concourse “A” Util PH2
- Concourse “C” PH1
- Concourse “A” PHS 1B
- Concourse “A” Apron
- Concourse “F” Part C
- Concourse “H” Modification